13 October 2012

Day 116: The Apple doesn’t Fall Far from the Tree

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand – that judging the third world for their ‘corrupt’ and ‘inefficient’ ways – is totally hypocritical, since they are like a child, whose tendencies are the result of their upbringing by the parent – where the child will merely copy the parents behaviour and perpetuate it even more – and thus it should be of no surprise that the Third World is acting the way it is in the socio-political economic arena, as they are merely acting out what has been unto them as the years of direct exploitation by the West

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that forcing a country into a particular way of doing things, while it was taught over the years to do otherwise – is not effective

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the Third World will never act in a responsible way, as long as we do not acknowledge our own responsibility within the creation of the Third World as it exists today – where we accepted and allowed ourselves to create a fuck – and where instead of taking responsibility for our fuck-up, we’ve merely specified and perfected our ways of exploitation and abuse within sophisticated trade mechanisms – and so as long as the parent remains an abusive fuck, the child will not know any better

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the Third World is a direct reflection of the First World as the First World was in the position of being the parent of the Third World within taking in the point of governance – where the Third World is just copying how governance was done before them = in completely corruption and self-interest

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that as long as we do not change our ways and remain self-interested and exploitative to others – they will never take us seriously, as we are clearly being hypocritical within demanding of them to be responsible and respect human rights, while we blatantly disregard them – of which they are the direct result

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that if you go and steal everything from someone and them leave them with everything within their grasp, that it is no surprise that they will take what they can and hold on to it no matter what out of fear of ending up with nothing again – as is currently the case in the Third World

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that our ways haven’t changed – but that we’ve merely overcomplicated and sophisticated our ways to such an extent that we actually believe ourselves to be benevolent – where our intricate ways cover up our inherent malevolence


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment