04 October 2012

Day 111: Evilution - Neocolonialism - Part 2

This blog is a continuation to:
Day 98: The Unholy Trinity
Day 99: Money Votes
Day 102: Liberalism
Day 103: Abstract Equality
Day 104: We have to Protect our Freedom!
Day 105: Human Liberties
Day 106: Structural Adjustment
Day 107: Getting Reality to conform to an Illusion
Day 108: Virtual Democracies
Day 109: Politics as a Double-Faced Game

Day 110: Evilution - Neocolonialism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself and my ways as ‘civilised’ and ‘best’ while my actions show a completely different story

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ‘I know best’ and within that impose my ideas/beliefs/opinions upon others/whole countries – in the belief that because ‘it worked for me it must work for you’

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that ‘prosperous’ parts of the world are only in such a position due to a past of extreme oppression and exploitation

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the ‘wealth’ of the so called ‘prosperous’ nations in the world is built on the past as years of exploitation and stealing and so I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I cannot expect other countries to become prosperous like me – because I am not allowing them the same path of exploitation that I / we have followed in the past – where our richness is based on their poverty within having taking advantage of the ‘weaker’ countries for years upon years – and then blame these poor countries for the position they are in for not being ‘willed enough’ – while all the while they are in a weak/vulnerable position because those who were better off took advantage of them within draining them of their resources and putting into place structures which many years after ‘independence’ still have disastrous consequences/effects

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if these weak/poor countries just adopt my philosophy they will be okay – without seeing and realising that they are finding themselves in a completely different position/context since they do not get to exploit/abuse others for their own economic gain – which is why enforcing an opinion as ideology unto them will never better their situation

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that an exploitative method of gain can only work for some and not for all – the exploiter needs someone to be exploited – and so it is not practically possible for all to exploit because there is no-one left to be exploited – and within that our current economic within adopting exploitative methods is only ever keeping the exploited in place

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the problem will remain as long as one exploit the other and as long as one does not distribute resources equally – some will always be better off than others which will only further tip the scale

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that nothing has changed in terms of how we deal / treat other people – where previously it was very direct and in your face, where we now simply moved to more ‘subtle’ indirect ways of exploitation – but the exploitation is still here


I commit myself to show that the idea of what is ‘civilised’ is completely fucked up, as it has always been used from a starting point of superiority towards others and used as a justification for abuse

I commit myself to show that the reasoning of ‘it worked for me so it must work for you’ does not apply if one does not take into consideration all the factors/dimensions which contributed to having it ‘made it work’ for you and only consider a fraction and then only impose this fraction within self-interest

I commit myself to show that out of proportion prosperity can only come about by out of proportion poverty

I commit myself to show that how things are currently presented as how things apparently work /operate does not agree with what actually happened in history

I commit myself to show that an exploitative way of life can only work for some at the expense of others

I commit myself to show that the solution is not for everyone to become exploiters but for everyone to be treated equally such as proposed in the Equal Money System

I commit myself to show that no change has yet taken place, and that we’ve simply further specified and perfected our methods of exploitations to make them less obvious yet at the same time more effective


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment