18 September 2012

Day 99: Money Votes

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise – that the way the IMF and World Bank operate in terms of their voting policies – is in fact how voting all over the world operates – where an individual is not respected within their individual right – but where this respect/power to vote is based on money – where those who have money are able to vote and the more money they have the more their vote counts in comparison to others

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that we do not have an actual democracy anywhere in the world – but only work with ‘virtual democracies’ which only exist in the minds of men – where we believe and perceive ourselves to live in a ‘just’ and ‘fair’ society because ‘our political system is based on democracy – power of the people!!’ – without ever for a moment stopping and questioning/checking out whether this virtual democracy which we’ve constructed in our minds actually matches physical reality and the real political process in the world

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to actually investigate/study the true economic and political process within the world – where if one does it becomes obvious that the elite as a minority plays a major role in influence economic and political policies – where these are manipulated/lobbied to suit their own personal interest rather than the interest / benefit of the public as a whole

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to look beyond the idea I have created in my mind about ‘democracy’ where I was taught as a child that we are great and that our sense of civilisation is so amazing because we implemented ‘democracy’ which implies ‘power to the people’ / ‘rule by the people’ – while this ‘educational lesson’ was nothing but propaganda to feel good about ourselves as a human race while in reality we are the most fucked up beings in the world which the Daily News and current state of Affairs in the world CLEARLY indicate

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been chuffed with the idea that ‘we live in a democracy’ and that this is ‘so cool’ because everyone counts, every person’s vote matters – but where when we are grown up and living life in the system we do not care to bother ourselves with politics because we are too busy/occupied in our minds playing out our consumerism lifestyles and do not care to be part of decision making processes, thinking it’s someone else’s job – I just want to have fun and live my life – and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-responsibility within not being bothered with politics because I do not care about how the world/people are managed as long as I am taken care off


I commit myself to the establishment of an ACTUAL DEMOCRACY as One Man One Vote as the Equal Money System where we for the first time in the whole of human history will have an operational democracy

I commit myself to educate those willing to hear on the importance of politics and economics – and to show each one’s individual and collective responsibility – where One Man One Vote is not just a right one consider exerting, but a point of responsibility each one must consider within being Here on Earth and thus having to be part of the decision making of how things function / get managed in the world

I commit myself to show that all democracies until now have only ever existed as democracies within the minds of people – but have never been real, actual democracies – since the only power / voting power which ever existed has always been intrinsically linked to money

I commit myself to show provide everyone with Equal Voting Power through supporting an Equal Money System which will re-distribute money and so power so we can have an actual democracy for the first time

I commit myself to show that how the IMF and World Bank operate in terms of voting – where voting is based on one’s share of money as being a ‘shareholder’ / ‘investor’ – is exactly how other smaller voting processes take place expect that it is not stated as blatantly

I commit myself to a world where All people have Equal Value as Life and to put an end to our current world system where Value as the Right to Life is being hogged by a few and used as leverage against the majority in the quest for Power

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment