06 June 2012

Day 11: Economics is a System of Values -- Not a Science



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and present economics to be a science which is set in stone and within that portray the Capitalistic System to be THE System and THE ONLY WAY it can be within the world

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to remember from Economy101 that economics is not a science but a value system which reflects what humans value on Earth -- and is in no way set in stone

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to remember from economy 101 that economics in its essence pertains to the management of resources and the particular questions any economic system must answer to in terms of what to produce, how to produce it and who gets what -- and within that I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that Capitalism is only one of the ways of answering this question, but is not necessarily THE WAY of answering these questions

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is no right or wrong within answering those three basic questions -- but only that which either works for All or doesn't -- and where Capitalism has revealed through the ages to not be an answer that works Best for All

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the way Capitalism answers these questions is rather unsatisfactory as is evident in a world where a majority starve and suffer
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to consider other ways of answering the three basic questions of economics such as that of the Equal Money System

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to defend the current World Economic System as if it's "the only way", while the current way of the world economic system merely reflects the values we as humans hold dear which reveals to us our inherent evil nature and the inherent evil within the economists who designed such a system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that these values are unchangeable and that thus Capitalism is the best we can do

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise the extent of limitation I am accepting and allowing myself and the world to exist as, through stating that "this is the best we can do" -- which basically implies we are not the "ingenious superior race" we believe ourselves to be and that bugs such as bees are thus in fact superior to human beings in every way

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that if our current economic system is a system of values, and this is what has become of Earth and the human race as a result of this system -- that this means that our values and who we are as the human race is inherently evil

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that our economic system is not a system of value but a system of disregard and abuse

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the current way of what we value and what we don't value is in fact not working for everyone and that since we are all living on the same planet Earth, and since no-one owns planet Earth and its resources except for planet Earth itself -- that this is very unreasonable to say the least

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have designed a system of values called Capitalism which values an idea, the idea of money, over something real -- which is Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a system where I value a figment of my imagination more than that which I can touch here in the physical reality


I commit myself to the re-evaluation of our current values and our current economic system which is a reflection of our values as to realign these values to what is Best for All Life

I commit myself to changing the current World Economic System where Money is valued over Life to a world Equal Money System where Life is valued in fact and all are taken care off Equally

I commit myself to exposing the economic system and its perverse values for what it is so we may see what it is that we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become which is Evil and that this needs to be reversed to Life

I commit myself to remind the economists within the world that our current economic system is not set in stone as it is merely a system of values which can be changed

I commit myself to expose the atrocities that have been created and allowed within the world through the working of a broken economic system which does not serve all Life but only has regard for itself and its own infinite growth

I commit myself to expose the simple truth that our current World Economic System is unsustainable as basic math can tell you that a system of infinite growth cannot co-exst in a world of finite resources

I commit myself to expose that the belief that natural resources can be substituted with human capital and that we should thus not worry about the depletion of natural resource is completely bullocks and will lead our world into destruction

I commit myself to the establishment of an Equal Money System which will be an actual system of sustainability which ALL can enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment