20 June 2012

Day 25: The Mockery of Democracy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that democracy exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a political system is in place where elected politicians represent and work for within the best interest of the population

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the world is governed within a system of plutocracy (rule by the wealthy for the wealthy)

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that presidents and leaders are not brought forth into their position through true democratic processes – but are selectively chosen by the wealthy as their candidate – where the candidate has shown promise to serve and maintain the interest of the wealthy –and thus the wealthy will sponsor and fund their candidate’s campaign and place him/her in a position of power

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that money rules

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself that no democracy and sovereignty can exist when countries are indebted over their heads to other countries and private entities – and where the latter will dictate to the debtor what must be done to remain in the creditor’s grace

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see that there can be no political freedom within the current state of the world due to the current world economic system – as all decisions are based on money and one can only do so much if there is only so much money available and one is in massive debt

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is only power where there is money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that a leader can only do as much as he is being supported to do financially by other parties – where these parties are the wealthy who will only support their leader if the leader supports their interest

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that at this stage it does not matter who gets elected during a political election – as the elected can only carry out policies if he has money and this money comes from the wealthy – and thus the cash flow from the wealthy will actually determine the course of a nation

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that although symbolic leaders change – those who actually govern do not change – as all they ever do is make sure that they do not lose their wealth and find ways to accumulate more wealth  – and thus no real change ever comes about

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the leaders within this world and their cronies are all interlinked with the corporatocracy – as they all in some way or another have links with major corporations and will rule and run their politics in the benefit of the corporatocracy

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the world isn’t run by politicians but by ruthless businessmen

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that we are currently not all “free citizens” with a “chosen leader” who will direct a society to what is Best for All – but where we are all employees to a symbolic leader who in fact works for the corporate elite and that we are freedom is only an illusion which is maintained so we won’t see what is going on and complacently remain in our position of slaves

I commit myself to expose the political criminalities that take place within the world

I commit myself to show that the current political system is works more like a criminal syndicate than a system which support the people for the sake of the people

I commit myself to expose that we do not have and never have had a true democracy – and that the first step towards true participation and representation of the whole is the Equal Money System

I commit myself to expose the money flow which dictates who gets to be a leader and who doesn’t and how leaders will only act in a way which benefits the wealthy

I commit myself to expose that we are not living in a democracy but in a plutocracy/corporatocracy – where only money counts and money votes

I commit myself expose how no nation, no being is in fact sovereign as all are slaves to the money system and have no actual freedom whatsoever

I commit myself to show that we as the human race have in no way evolved – we’ve only gotten better at justifying our behaviour and come up with clever, sophisticated ways to keep doing what we’ve always been doing while maintaining the illusion of “evolution” and “freedom”

I commit myself to an Equal Money System – the only system where all will in fact be FREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment